• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st mail in submission questions
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey all, 

I'm about to send off my books to CGC and have a few questions:

1) I have a 10% discount with the membership tier that I selected, but when I went ahead and paid for it, I didn't see any discount applied. I paid $31.45 per book, for the economy fast track and total was $314.50 at check out. Did I miss something?

2) I have a $150 credit for submissions, due to the membership tier I selected. I was told by an acquiantence that I should not this on the submission form, writing it out, by hand. He said that the company is good at working with this.

Any thoughts and feedback is appreciuated.

Fred

I had a similar question and I 'think' they take the discount when they charge your card once the books are received.  How many books did you send in?  I'm debating how many to include because it looks like max insurance on the return shipping is $100?

On #1, the membership discount shows up for me when I go through the online checkout. If you paid $31.45 for Economy that sounds like a discount was applied (the normal fee I see for Economy is $38 + $10 for fast track).

On #2, the $150 credit was processed for me automatically after they received the books.