• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Three nice Raw Books - a bondage, a nude and a first
1 1

12 posts in this topic

First, the rules!

No HOSers, probies or other bad people.

PayPal is preferred, will take check but has to clear before books are shipped out.

Shipping will be $5, even if you buy all three. If outside of CONUS ask before so we can work out shipping.

No returns - scans are hi-res, I try to describe them as best I can, and if you are unsure ask questions before you say you'll take it. "Grades" are approximate as I am not a professional grader and I do try to describe the salient factors.

Will leave this up for a few days, or until they all sell.

Thanks!!!

Edited by Qua-Brot
everything sold

A Bondage cover - 

Fight Comics 20 - bondage AND torture! (and that doesn't even include the nasty picture of a foot on the back cover!!!). Cover detached and mostly split, but still together. Has 2 pieces of tape on the front cover. Otherwise complete and holding together nicely. Rip at right edge into woman (see it a little on scan). a 3.5 sold for $390. I'm asking $150.

CGC384.jpg

CGC385.jpg

1 minute ago, Qua-Brot said:

A Bondage cover - 

Fight Comics 20 - bondage AND torture! (and that doesn't even include the nasty picture of a foot on the back cover!!!). Cover detached and mostly split, but still together. Has 2 pieces of tape on the front cover. Otherwise complete and holding together nicely. Rip at right edge into woman (see it a little on scan). a 3.5 sold for $390. I'm asking $150.

CGC384.jpg

CGC385.jpg

take

And a First

Top Notch Laugh Comics 28, first appearance of Suzie (on the cover and her own story inside). Rough, cover split and detached, cover is brittle around the edges. Interior is surprisingly supple and off white to white pages! Not sure how to price as it isn't for sale so much, but a restored sold on eBay for $750 (maybe a little less) recently. I am going to ask $175.

CGC380.jpg

CGC381.jpg

On 2/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, Qua-Brot said:

And a First

Top Notch Laugh Comics 28, first appearance of Suzie (on the cover and her own story inside). Rough, cover split and detached, cover is brittle around the edges. Interior is surprisingly supple and off white to white pages! Not sure how to price as it isn't for sale so much, but a restored sold on eBay for $750 (maybe a little less) recently. I am going to ask $175.

CGC380.jpg

CGC381.jpg

Take it