• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
5 5

669 posts in this topic

Well,  the  sun is higher in the  sky  every  day,   and  we've  had  a weekend where  it hit 40  degrees +,  but  looking  out  the   window  I still  
see  big  piles  of  snowplow  leavings,  and  ice ponds  in  the  driveway.  Time  to  amuse myself inside  until  at  LEAST    March  1st,    lol

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four  books, well packed in a padded  envelope.   $15 boxed  Priority  for  larger   
quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

Slabs  shipped  double  boxed  with  plenty  of   bubblewrap,  Priority  ONLY,  $15.  Add  a  few bucks  for  insurance 

For the bargainminded  I  can  ship  one or  two books  First Class for  $4.50

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.  

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Patsy Walker 23

Plenty  of  chipping   RH edge  FC,  heavy dust shadow  along   spine  BC, small  splits  upper  and  lower  spine. Otherwise  good gloss, 
tight spine  and CF, white pages. 

Asking  $25

Ex5jjZM.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Patsy Walker 17

Well,   the  mouses  have  been  at  the RH  edge   of  the book,   and the  front half  has  been   nibbled bach  better than  a quarter  inch,  lol
Durned ol' rodents...Cover hanging  onto  staples  by  a  thread, small tears at staples,    thin  dust shadow upper  edge BC. 
Decent gloss, wh\ite pages. 

Asking  $20

q71LJL7.jpg

George Pal's Puppetoons 5.

Rough  reader,  with  plenty of general wear,   1" tear  through  spine,    split lower  spine.  Tight  and  flat enough,   white pages

Grab  a  complete   read  that  displays  reasonably  well  for  $10

olPATw8.jpg

1000 Dreams 
And What They Mean

Copyright 1944, Consolidated  Book  Publishers
Sixth four  pages,   cool painted cover, and look  at  those  gams!  Silk  stockings  and  a garter belt,  woo woo!
But  although it  LOOKS  like    comic book,   and  is  sized  and formatted  exactly  like  a  comic book,   the  interior is  entirely  text. 
Go  find  out what  your   dreams  really  mean!

Asking  $20  for   an  oddball  with   a cool  cover.

5FWp1X3.jpg

The Sons of Katie Elder

Great  John  Wayne/Dean  Martin  photo cover!

Flat  and   clean,  good  gloss,   tight with some general  wear, bit of  light  rubbing  and  soiling BC.  

But alas,  it's   missing  a  centerfold. 

FREE  with the NEXT  purchase,  just   claim it!

poWUv8k.jpg

El Dorado

Oh, look!  Another  John Wayne  western  photo  cover,   this time  with   Robert Mitchum!

Well,  this one is  complete,   even if  the  CF  is loose, :D

Flat  good gloss,   some  general wear,  off-white pages, 

Asking $25

7pqIWIw.jpg

Here's  a  fun  one. 

Judo  Joe  #1

First  of  only  three issues, be sure  to  study  your  judo  lesson,  contained herein!

Flat,  clean  tight,   white pages,  decent gloss. with  a bit of general  wear.

Asking $50 SOLD!

5Qk2twi.jpg

Edited by catrick339

27 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Here's  a  fun  one. 

Judo  Joe  #1

First  of  only  three issues, be sure  to  study  your  judo  lesson,  contained herein!

Flat,  clean  tight,   white pages,  decent gloss. with  a bit of general  wear.

Asking $50

5Qk2twi.jpg

Haha; OH HELL YEAH!

:takeit:

A Catrick thread :x

Edited by bounty_coder

Gay Comics 35

General wear, two small  pieces out  upper  spine  BC.  Tight,   decent gloss,   white pages. 

Yours for  $35  SOLD!

ZTO3sty.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Hoppy the Marvel Bunny 5

Small  chip out lower spine, small  split upper  spine,   bit of  general  wear  with  dogears lower  RH  FC.  Otherwise  flat  and tight,  off-white pages

Asking  $30

FMNppmi.jpg

(Rick  stretches  and  yawns hugely)

Y'know,  I  could've   kicked back  in  the   recliner   after  dinner  for a couple hours...if  I disappear  without warning,  you'll  know that  the siren call
got  the  best of  me,   lol

Kathy the Teenage Tornado 20

General  wear,  small tape lower  spine.  Small  piece out  one page,  affects art slightly  on one panel.  Tight  with  white pages,
all  paper dolls  intact,.

Asking  $10

xIUbhOY.jpg

Four Color 45,  Raggedy Ann

General wear,  split  upper  spine  cover  and all pages, CF is loose. Otherwise  flat and square, off-white pages

Asking  $40 SOLD VIA PM!

6QhKpLo.jpg

Edited by catrick339