• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM FF 94 (Grade is in!)
2 2

23 posts in this topic

Grade me please.

Notes 

• Pages OW-W. 
  • FC: Great gloss, light stress on top staple, less on bottom staple.1/2 inch crease top right corner
  • BC: stain on lower left edge. Lower right darker area is a shadow/artifact from photo not a stain. Lighting was from left side during photo. Color in that corner is consistent with areas above and left.
  • Pressed: Yes

B931A0D9-1DCF-4390-90EB-B3109FDBCB47.jpeg

3C493C41-8C86-41D5-8C18-8181441E59D5.jpeg

Edited by ChrispyC66

3 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

Bearing in mind you finished higher than me in Point Five's grading challenge, I may not be the best person to offer a grade but in imo it's a 7.5.

Great large pics and great FF's as well. (thumbsu

I appreciate the honest feedback :bigsmile:

10 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

6.5 maybe 7.0. I've found that CGC hits hard on stains, or they have mine lol

ETA Nick recently got hammered for that reason on what he perceived to be a 9.2 before submitting. Maybe you guys got the same grader.

I see 8.0 imho

I believe the stain on the BC will not be that hard of a hit (unless its oily and bled through to the interior of the book) . This book is in great shape like the other one, many NM attributes! But of course there's the spine stress to the top staple, with that and the stain I still think it has a shot at an 8. The rest of the book just looks that good to me. 

Edited by flashlites
correction

5 hours ago, flashlites said:

I believe the stain on the BC will not be that hard of a hit (unless its oily and bled through to the interior of the book) . This book is in great shape like the other one, many NM attributes! But of course there's the spine stress to the top staple, with that and the stain I still think it has a shot at an 8. The rest of the book just looks that good to me. 

Thanks @flashlites!

The stain doesn’t bleed through to the interior pages.

8 minutes ago, flashlites said:

We'll get to see of its a 6.5 or an 8.0! I'm kinda going out on a limb saying it has a chance at an 8. Especially since Azkaban, who is the master is thinking 6.5-7.0. The master may be sending me back to school😀.

It’s an FF key. First appearance of Agatha Harkness (mentor of Scarlet Witch) and first mention of Franklin Richards. So even at 6.5 it’s still worth it hm