• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Spring Cleaning **CLOSED**

42 posts in this topic

Trying to get through a couple short boxes of books I have set aside for liquidation. This will be a random mix of books. Some are dupes, some I snagged because they were supposed to be hot, some I just bought because they were in the dollar bins. Hopefully you see something you like.  

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

Shipping will be at the cost of the buyer. For US shipments, standard for one book will be USPS 1st class in a bubble mailer for $4.35. Add $0.75 per book up to 16 ounces. Then I will switch to USPS Priority. I prefer the flat rate, but will work with you if there is a better option here. Insurance is extra, and is at the discretion of the buyer. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Front are included, but I am happy to snap close ups with my cell phone if you want a closer look at something else...just ask. Generally, all books are high grade since they are modern. I will add more pics if a book is less than 9.0.

FREEBIES are one per customer unless you clear it with me first (i.e. you buy a lot of other books, and I'll let you claim more than one FREEBIE).

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

I will be posting in fits and spurts today, so I will start it off with a hot book, and post as often as work allows today.

Batman #89, 1st Punchline. 9.2...maybe better. A couple very faint, non-color breaking spine ticks. Fresh off the rack.

Was $37.50, NOW $30 firm.

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Spiderman #347, more Venom, and continuation of the story from 346. This one is more like 8.5 with spine wear being the big issue, but there is a 1/2" corner crease on the back cover. It's been read a few times. See pics.

Was $7, NOW $5

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Avengers #686, No Surrender part 12, more Immortal Hulk. NCB bend along bottom edge. Spine is very sharp. Let's say 9.2 to be safe, but that bend could easily press completely out if it was worth your while to try it. Less than cover price.

$2

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Reibirth choice: ORIGINALLY $2 each, $5 for any three, $9 for any six, $12 for all nine. NOW $1.50 each, $4 for any three, $7.50 for any six, $11 for all nine.

All are pretty high grade (9.2-9.4), if not very high grade (9.6 or better).

Batman 1 cover A

Batman:Rebirth 1 (Janin cover)

Superman 1

Justice League 1

Titans 1

Flash 7

Flash 11

Flash 18

Flash 21

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Rebirth choice (better issues): ORIGINALLY $5 each, $8 for any two, $14 for any four, $25 for all eight. NOW $4 each, $7 for any two, $12 for any four, $22 for all eight.

Again pretty high grade (9.2ish), if not very high grade (9.6ish).

Flash 1 cover A (two available)

Flash 1 Johnson variant

Flash 3

Flash 4 Johnson variant

Flash 22 Porter variant

Suicide Squad 1 Fried Pie variant

Wonder Woman 1

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman