• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man #700 club
2 2

43 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, rogue14 said:

I think this was a copy I was trying to get on the bay. Or looks similar anyway Considering the signature placement. Needless to say I still need a copy. Nice!

Thanks!  I did win it on ebay a while ago - when the book came out.  It was in the older slab so I recently upgraded it to the NYC label.

On 2/29/2020 at 12:32 AM, DELTA 62 said:

And last but not least... the skyline!

ASM 700 - 4.JPG

Nice! Been looking for a copy of this signed.

haha, just realized I already commented about this book. Oops!

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage

Thank you, Delta. Believe me, when I got back into collecting in 2013 and saw the variants for ASM Vol 1, I was dumbfounded & shocked. I consider myself a completionist. It’s been an enjoyable, frustrating, and rewarding endeavor of mine. I’m still at it on Vol 1.

5 hours ago, Otter1775 said:

Thank you, Delta. Believe me, when I got back into collecting in 2013 and saw the variants for ASM Vol 1, I was dumbfounded & shocked. I consider myself a completionist. It’s been an enjoyable, frustrating, and rewarding endeavor of mine. I’m still at it on Vol 1.

With great collection... comes great satisfaction!  :golfclap: