• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KEY books that are KEY books SOLELY because of cover no other reason KEY KEY KEY KEY KEY!!
7 7

403 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

That's still not what key means.

This thread is actually about books that have popular covers but are otherwise completely unremarkable.

Umm, excuse me but isn't this thread exactly what @kav says it's about since he started it?

Edited by Chazgee

Just now, Chazgee said:

Umm, excuse me but isn't this thread is exactly what @kav says it's about since he started it?

Absolutely not. Starting a thread doesn't allow you to change the meanings of words.

This thread is quite literally about books that have popular covers but are otherwise completely unremarkable. It is literally about non-key issues.

6 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Absolutely not. Starting a thread doesn't allow you to change the meanings of words.

This thread is quite literally about books that have popular covers but are otherwise completely unremarkable. It is literally about non-key issues.

OK, you're now officially the King of Threads.  Perhaps you'd like to explain to us the difference between Current and Modern? Or perhaps tell us what to charge on our Sales Threads? 

Edited by Chazgee

4 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

(shrug) The topic is the topic. The extremely poor wording of the title is a separate issue.

??? I have no idea what point you think you're making.

1 - Semantics. Arguing with the OP on what he meant is at the least odd, and at the worst petty.

2 - That's ok, everyone else does.

:)

8 hours ago, kav said:

This one:
Image result for batman beatles cover

Wait... I do not think this post means what you think it means.

I thought that the entire story revolved around what the cover is implying with the twist ending. 

I feel like you could dominate and create an entire list that is just Golden Age books, especially certain artists (Baker, Cole, Ingels, etc) and genres (horror, sci-fi, etc.) that are more in demand and desire.

I will throw out Hulk King Size Special #1. Technically there are some first appearances but to my knowledge none that people are lining up for. Purely a cover lover book.

Image result for hulk special 1 steranko