• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did you get your CGC survey...?
4 4

80 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

Maybe some people will have a thing or two to say about the encapsulation process :taptaptap:

What sort of questions were asked MGsimba, for those of us raw non-submitters that didn't get it?

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

What sort of questions were asked MGsimba, for those of us raw non-submitters that didn't get it?

Why do my books appear to have an array of oil slicks on the cover? (Newton rings)

In some cases creating the illusion of polkadots :whatthe:

Why are my books crooked in the slab? Why are the pages separated from the cover inside the slab? Why is my book moving around in the slab?... So on so forth 

Think its getting better, still deserves a mention 

17 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I would have answered further, but they asked too many personal questions that I really didn't want floating around on a non secure website. So I stopped after age, income, value of  your collection and one or two others.

Same here.  I stopped after the questionnaire asked me to list the names of the graders I knew. 

1 minute ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Same here.  I stopped after the questionnaire asked me to list the names of the graders I knew. 

I didn't get a questionnaire but did they really ask this?

21 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I would have answered further, but they asked too many personal questions that I really didn't want floating around on a non secure website. So I stopped after age, income, value of  your collection and one or two others.

:eek: