• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did you get your CGC survey...?
4 4

80 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

That was the question that stopped me as well. Very odd, I typed in CGC, but then I said ...Oh oh;) 

3 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Same here.  I stopped after the questionnaire asked me to list the names of the graders I knew. 

I thought this was strange too but they meant grading companies. I filled out that section with CBCS PGX etc and the next questions refer services .

3 minutes ago, VintageComics said:
6 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Same here.  I stopped after the questionnaire asked me to list the names of the graders I knew. 

I didn't get a questionnaire but did they really ask this?

25 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I would have answered further, but they asked too many personal questions that I really didn't want floating around on a non secure website. So I stopped after age, income, value of  your collection and one or two others.

:eek:

2.jpg.f423983f241930351bd50f04a03a290e.jpg

I deleted my email with link without even looking at it; sounds like i would have skipped it anyway if they are asking income, age, etc.

I have to wonder if they meant other companies that grade comics, why didn't they say Grading Companies instead of graders? And since there's basically only 1-2 others, why would they have 5 options?

56 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I would have answered further, but they asked too many personal questions that I really didn't want floating around on a non secure website. So I stopped after age, income, value of  your collection and one or two others.

Right now is the time for a CGC mod to pop in and say "We didn't send out any survey"

Yep, I completed it too, and also got the part of the graders name incorrect after seeing the page following where it asked me about grading companies. I told them in the comment part to please change it to say "do you know any people that grade comics professionally". Here I thought I was the only one that got that wrong.

42 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

I didn't get a questionnaire but did they really ask this?

:eek:

You can't make this stuff up;) 
I was thinking...it sounds like someone who is not really working at CGC who wants to figure out where I live, how much my books are worth and ...I'm not usually paranoid, 

5 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I was thinking...it sounds like someone who is not really working at CGC who wants to figure out where I live, how much my books are worth and ...I'm not usually paranoid, 

Assuming the email which included the link was legit ... can anyone at CGC confirm the survey?

6 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Assuming the email which included the link was legit ... can anyone at CGC confirm the survey?

@Scott =)

@Brittany M.

We should know soon enough.

20 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

What did the email from CGC actually say about the survey Sharon - did it give a reason as to why they were seeking members participation - improve service etc? 

I think it's quite a cheek to ask such personal questions. At least I would if I'd had the email :p

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

What did the email from CGC actually say about the survey Sharon - did it give a reason as to why they were seeking members participation - improve service etc? 

I think it's quite a cheek to ask such personal questions. At least I would if I'd had the email :p

image.thumb.png.cd35ff377b36483f7679ab2780dad8e5.png

42 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Zip code only it seems ... no love for the Canuckles

I suppose I would have had to stop there too if I could have got past the first question. Post Codes probably wouldn't work either.