• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2K's C2E2 2020!!!! === LAST CALL w/ PRICE DROPS ===
8 8

112 posts in this topic

Friday is C2E2 2020!!! I'll be attending the show and will offer up a boat load of the exclusives in this thread. I anticipate spending more money at the show this year than last (over $4000 in 2019).

No books will be posted until I have them in hand. I don't agree with pre-sales on these boards, as there's never any guarantee that the books will be obtained or in the condition that is expected. All the comics I will have for sale will be hand-picked and will be bagged and boarded.

Expect a large mix of books. Everything listed in this thread is exclusive to the thread. In the case where I have multiple copies available, I will denote if some of those copies are being offered separately elsewhere.

There looks to be a pretty great selection of exclusives this year, so hopefully I'll pick up something for everyone. I'm happy to take requests for show variants, but note that I'm only attending Friday and Sunday, with a brief appearance only for the charity auction on Saturday.

Terms:
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

Payment:
PayPal, Chase QuickPay, CashApp, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Shipping:
Priority Mail Shipping to the US is a flat $7. International shipping is at cost.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.

Local pickup in the Chicagoland area, but you have to come towards me. (Southwest suburbs)

Returns:
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

Edited by masterlogan2000

RECAP

Page 1
$12 - Venom #12 (C2E2 Unknown Comics) - 2 COPIES AVAILABLE
$50 - Grim Knight 1 (Parrillo C2E2 #317/600)
$60 - VAMPIRELLA Valentines Day SPECIAL #1 (Parrillo VIRGIN GOLD)
$110 - VAMPIRELLA Valentines Day SPECIAL #1 (Parrillo VIRGIN GOLD) CGC 9.8
$10 - Mera - Tiderbreaker Special Edition (Advanced Copy / Not for Resale Promo) - 4 Copies Available
$15 - Super Sons Special Edition (Advanced Copy / Not for Resale Promo) - 4 Copies Available

Page 3
$20 - Blood Force Trauma #1 Zine Copy A
$19 - Blood Force Trauma #1 Zine Copy B
$11 - Divine Retribution Origins (C2E2 Exclusive) Copy A
$11 - Divine Retribution Origins (C2E2 Exclusive) Copy B

Page 4
$6 - Stanley the Snowman (C2E2 Exclusive)
$40 *** PRICE DROP *** $25 - Godkillers #1 (C2E2 Virgin Exclusive) Copy A
$20 - Wolverine #1 (Parel C2E2 Exclusive) Copy A
$20 - Wolverine #1 (Parel C2E2 Exclusive) Copy B

Page 5
$30 - Wolverine #1 (Suayan Hulk 340 C2E2 Exclusive) Copy C
$30 - Wolverine #1 (Suayan Hulk 340 C2E2 Exclusive) Copy D

First up are a few holdovers from 2019. Like all my other posts, these are board exclusives. I've discounted everything from my normal FeeBay pricing, which was already discounted from what I had spent to acquire them last year. I will post show exclusives on Friday night when I get home from the show.

Last year's Venom Exclusive. I have two available here, with a third copy up for sale on FeeBay.

$12 - Venom #12 (C2E2 Unknown Comics) - 2 COPIES AVAILABLE
NM+

venom12a.jpg

formatting

This book was the worst printed C2E2 exclusive on the showfloor last year. I went through over 200 copies before picking out a handful of NM/NM+ copies. I have two one left for sale.

$25 - Spider-man City at War (KRS C2E2) 2 1 Available MOVED
NM/NM+

Spoiler

spider-man-caw1a.jpg

2 Sold

9 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

This book was the worst printed C2E2 exclusive on the showfloor last year. I went through over 200 copies before picking out a handful of NM/NM+ copies. I have two left for sale, one listed here and one listed on FeeBay.

$25 - Spider-man City at War (KRS C2E2)
NM/NM+

spider-man-caw1a.jpg

:takeit:

6 minutes ago, Bobby Watts said:
15 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

This book was the worst printed C2E2 exclusive on the showfloor last year. I went through over 200 copies before picking out a handful of NM/NM+ copies. I have two left for sale, one listed here and one listed on FeeBay.

$25 - Spider-man City at War (KRS C2E2)
NM/NM+

spider-man-caw1a.jpg

:takeit:

^^

THANKS!

3 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

And that does it for last year's books.  Again, expect to see the 2020 Show Exclusives pop up right here on Friday night.  Requests welcome, but I can't make any guarantees.  I'll try to contact people over PM at the show with updates.

Will be watching!  I live in Chicago but won't be able to make the show.  ☹️☹️☹️