• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book pages only

3 posts in this topic

Question from a newbie here...

Back in 2007, I sold most of my dad's original Batman collection.  Books were from 11-130, some missing, but mostly sequential.  Among his collections were the pages only of issues including 1-10.  I haven't done anything with them except board them up by story.  I'm not sure what to do with them.  Are they of any value?

Thanks, 

Andrew 

Do you mean coverless copies? They certainly have value.

Or are they loose pages ( sounds like it when you say "by story")? Even some of those could be valuable, especially from Batman 1.

8 hours ago, Andrew W Foster said:

Question from a newbie here...

Back in 2007, I sold most of my dad's original Batman collection.  Books were from 11-130, some missing, but mostly sequential.  Among his collections were the pages only of issues including 1-10.  I haven't done anything with them except board them up by story.  I'm not sure what to do with them.  Are they of any value?

Thanks, 

Andrew 

Most of the value will be tied up in the Bats 1. Loose pages or complete coverless