• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] TRULY MIXED SALE 2020 # 2 - LOTS OF NEW STOCK ! GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE/MODERN PLUS A FEW SLABS & OTHER STUFF TOO.
1 1

456 posts in this topic

TRULY MIXED SALE 2020 # 2

CELEBRATING MY 10TH YEAR ON THE BOARDS !

SOME SILVER, SOME BRONZE, SOME COPPER, & SOME MODERN...AN ALL AGE SALE !

PROBABLY THROW SOME SLABS IN TOO... SO ENJOY !

YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS STUFF !

HOPEFULLY ALL WILL BE LISTED BY SUNDAY, MARCH 1ST WITH INVOICES GOING OUT THEN :D 

I HAVE A FEW SIMPLE SELLING STATEMENTS / RULES BELOW.

THEY WILL BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER...NO EXCUSES PLEASE.

PLEASE READ & ABIDE BY THEM !

ALL LOW HANGING FRUIT OFFERS WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH.  

The simple rules... :bigsmile:

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " :takeit: sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the :takeit: sign after you without a "pending scan" notation, then their :takeit: will trump yours.

If someone posts :takeit: in the sales thread in the time it takes me to mark it sold to you from your PM, you also will lose item.

If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please. Your paypal address must be confirmed and I only ship to the confirmed address noted in your paypal account.  Not verified?  Then get verified  

- No probies, HOS, people who I choose not to sell to... or those on my personal ignore list.  If you are on one of these lists, I will tell you in the thread to please delete your "take it"... and go elsewhere.

- Payment required within three days of me sending you an initial invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand.  If you want to add to your invoice, that's fine... but it's still THREE DAYS after you're sent the INITIAL invoice.  This rule is in place regardless of weather or not you read the invoice and leave it flashing in your inbox.  I try to plan all this out so I can get paid fast and ship fast with minimal trips to the PO.   Realize that after the three days after I send your initial invoice, books are back up for sale.  By winning my book(s), you agree to this.  Not trying to be wank-ish, just more efficient. Not really interested in time payments, as I need these books out the door. 

- Shipping will be Medium Flat Rate boxed and insured for USA Paypal confirmed addresses and is $13.95 (the post office now charges $15.05 for this service so if you do the math, I'm charging $1.10 less than actual base cost).   If additional priority mail boxes or a larger box is/are needed for your merchandise, then please note, the shipping price will go up.  I promise you I'm not in this to make money off shipping.   Please  don't whine about shipping cost after the fact... it's posted right here.  Please don't ask me to ship any other way.  I like using the Flat Rate boxes and they offer a superior amount of protection.  I am also picking up insurance on these after the free $50 in protection they give for priority mail, so before you decide to embarrass yourself and complain about the shipping price, please just take a breath ;)  

- PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT currently shipping outside of the USA at this time. 

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package at buyer's expense.  That said, if you cannot follow my simple return instructions (depending on the situation), then no return for you.

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos. 

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 293 - GLOSSY NM COPY

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 294 - GLOSSY NM COPY

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN # 131 - GLOSSY VF/NM COPY

KRAVEN'S LAST HUNT PARTS 2, 3, & 5 - BUY ALL FOR ONLY $15

SOLD TO BOBBY WATTS

jan 8th 2020 sale538.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale430.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale432.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

ULTIMATE FALLOUT # 4 - 2ND PRINTING VARIANT - FN/VF COPIES - $5 EACH

I have FIVE COPIES at $5 each due to blunted lower spine corner.  At first glance, they look sweet, but the crunch is there.

Hold off for a second and I will edit in a pic with my phone camera to show the damage.  Some are worse than others, so first buyers get the best copies.

001 aug 10 2019124.jpg

IMG_20200227_144709149.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

ULTIMATE FALLOUT # 4 - 2ND PRINT VARIANT A - GLOSSY NM COPY

ULTIMATE FALLOUT # 4 - 2ND PRINT VARIANT B - GLOSSY NM COPY

I have FIVE SETS (both A & B) of these two at only $20 a set.

Ebay pricing on these are strong with each going btw $18 - $28 a piece right now.  Buy here and spend less ;) 

june 22 2019 sale150.jpg

june 22 2019 sale151.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp
lowered price

STARS AND STRIPE # 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11 - ALL GLOSSY NM COPIES - ALL FOR $15 ALL FOR $10 (MARK DOWN ON 3/1/20 @ 1:40AM)

I am still amazed that this is going to be a CW show.  When the store was open, this book did not sell.  I mean at all.

Rest assured that the later issues are going to be super rare... because no one ordered them because no one purchased them.

How's that for a sales pitch lol

All that said, it was some early Geoff Johns and the show looks kind of entertaining.  Get all these for a little more than cover price right here.

001 aug 10 2019097.jpg

001 aug 10 2019098.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale539.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale540.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale541.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale542.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS # 32 - GLOSSY VF/NM COPY - $5

One of those McFarlane covers you never hear about.

This copy probably grades higher, but that black cover makes it hard to hide spine ticks :( 

jan 8th 2020 sale543.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale544.jpg

NEW MUTANTS # 18 THRU # 31 - STRAIGHT RUN OF SIENKIEWICZ - ALL GLOSSY AVG  NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $60... ALL FOR $50 (MARK DOWN ON 3/1/20 @ 1:40AM)

You get the Demon Bear storyline, the first appearances of Legion, and all the kooky avant-garde Bill Sienkiwicachoaezet's artwork you can handle.

14 ISSUES OF GREATNESS !

IMG_20200111_220310282.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

INCREDIBLE HULK # 441 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $13

I have TWO COPIES of this PULP FICTION swipe issue for $13 each.

SOLD ONE TO COMICAL SITUATIONS

SOLD ONE TO SKYLATH

jan 8th 2020 sale028.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

WITCHBLACE ACE EDITION - GLOSSY NM COPY - $15 ….NOW $10 (MARK DOWN ON 3/1/20 @ 1:40AM)

Now this is a throwback to the 90's.  Counts as Wizard ACE edition # 63.

jan 8th 2020 sale545.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp