• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] TRULY MIXED SALE 2020 # 2 - LOTS OF NEW STOCK ! GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE/MODERN PLUS A FEW SLABS & OTHER STUFF TOO.
1 1

456 posts in this topic

SILVER SURFER (1982) # 1 - GLOSSY VF/NM COPY WITH BLUNTED CORNER LOWER RIGHT SIDE 

SILVER SURFER (1988) # 1 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY.

BOTH COPIES FOR $10

SOLD TO GIJANE88

jan 8th 2020 sale647.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale648.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

5 minutes ago, Comical Situations said:

Glenn Danzig?  I had no idea he ever did anything comic related!

Oh yes... he had an entire line of books that came out during the 90's.  All were heavily adult oriented, but some were kind of entertaining.

A few had some really cool Dave Stevens covers as well.  Not sure which I would recommend because its all violence and nudity lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

REAL GHOSTBUSTERS # 1 (1ST SERIES) - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20

Only reason this got NM MINUS was due to "thumbing" indent on the back cover near the center edge.  Press it out and be happier.

New movie coming this summer.

jan 8th 2020 sale649.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale650.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Oh yes... he had an entire line of books that came out during the 90's.  All were heavily adult oriented, but some were kind of entertaining.

A few had some really cool Dave Stevens covers as well.  Not sure which I would recommend because its all violence and nudity lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

Yes, much darker than what I was reading back then I guess....although I was listening to him ironically, just never went for the really dark comics

1 minute ago, Comical Situations said:

Yes, much darker than what I was reading back then I guess....although I was listening to him ironically, just never went for the really dark comics

His Elvis tribute album is getting ready to drop as we type lol

Not kidding... it's coming ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

DAZZLER # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - GLOSSY VF-/VF COPIES - ALL FOR $10

These books display great but basic wear keeps them down.  Issue one looks nice but has non color breaking crease across the cover.  Press it lol 

Great price for books that display great and are 40 years old now.

SOLD TO COMICAL SITUATIONS

IMG_20200228_214228440.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

14 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

DAZZLER # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - GLOSSY VF-/VF COPIES - ALL FOR $10

These books display great but basic wear keeps them down.  Issue one looks nice but has non color breaking crease across the cover.  Press it lol 

Great price for books that display great and are 40 years old now.

IMG_20200228_214228440.jpg

take

WILDCATS / X-MEN : THE SILVER AGE # 1 - DYNAMIC FORCES SIGNED EDITION from 1997 WITH COA - $25NOW $20 (MARK DOWN ON 3/1/20 @ 1:40AM)

#59/1000 numbered COA and book with signatures by JIM LEE, SCOTT LOBDELL, and SCOTT WILLIAMS.

This is the NEAL ADAMS variant cover which would be a nice sig to add ;) 

This is a sweet like new copy which would grade around NM MINUS / NM due to a couple spine ticks.

When these books were signed I would say that they signed them as quick as they could and stacked the books quickly because there are

outlines of the signatures on the back and front cover.  This was all we had before the CGC SS program lol 

jan 8th 2020 sale652.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale653.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale654.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp