• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDER WOMAN #98 CGC 3.0 1ST NEW ORIGIN & SILVER AGE WONDER WOMAN!

3 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for purchases above $250.  More big books coming up later tonight so check back!  :banana:

All purchases above $250 are also given payment terms up to 2-3 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck first etc.  

If you are looking for something specific not listed here, there is a decent chance I have a copy, so shoot me a PM.  

My Kudos Page.....

Edited by TC33

New art creative team, new origin, new direction, considered Wonder Woman #1 as the 1st Silver Age issue!  Wonder Woman #98 CGC 3.0, complete, attached and quite attractive for the grade with many VG qualities!  I think it has at least 1/2 grade bump or so potential with a press and resub.

2018 GPA $1,205 and 2019 GPA $1,061.  If it gets a slight bump at 3.5, the GPA is much more robust at $1,567 in 2019 and the same for the past 12 months!  This book is scarce, the only 2 sales in the past 90 days include both record prices $2,999 for a 5.0 and $335 for a .5 incomplete and no back cover copy!   I believe the new WW movie coming out this summer is bringing this Key issue back into the spotlight!

Fire Sale Priced at just $799!  :news:   That is barely double the price for an incomplete copy missing the back cover just sold a couple days ago (per GPA) and nearly 1/4th the price the record price of the $3K 5.0 that just recently sold also!

First :takeit:Wins the prize!

Wonder Woman 98.jpg

On 2/27/2020 at 4:58 PM, TC33 said:

New art creative team, new origin, new direction, considered Wonder Woman #1 as the 1st Silver Age issue!  Wonder Woman #98 CGC 3.0, complete, attached and quite attractive for the grade with many VG qualities!  I think it has at least 1/2 grade bump or so potential with a press and resub.

2018 GPA $1,205 and 2019 GPA $1,061.  If it gets a slight bump at 3.5, the GPA is much more robust at $1,567 in 2019 and the same for the past 12 months!  This book is scarce, the only 2 sales in the past 90 days include both record prices $2,999 for a 5.0 and $335 for a .5 incomplete and no back cover copy!   I believe the new WW movie coming out this summer is bringing this Key issue back into the spotlight!

Fire Sale Priced at just $799!  :news:   That is barely double the price for an incomplete copy missing the back cover just sold a couple days ago (per GPA) and nearly 1/4th the price the record price of the $3K 5.0 that just recently sold also!

First :takeit:Wins the prize!

Wonder Woman 98.jpg

Take via pm