• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Timely, DC, EC, Atlas and more
8 8

64 posts in this topic

All kinds of assorted goodness in this batch. I will be updating all weekend with more stuff. One important note, I wont be able to ship anything until next weekend as I will be traveling all week so nothing can go out until then.

Payment via Paypal, check or MO, payment within 7 days unless alternate plan worked out in advance. Postage will be $7.50 for any order in the US, outside the US orders will pay actual shipping/duties or shipped as directed by buyer. Insurance required with signature on orders over $250. No HOS bidders, additional scans available upon request.

25 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Thanks everybody. I’ve been wanting a Universal copy of that since I got into golden age books. Just the book, the money and the timing never came together until tonight. 

Thanks @lpsunburst

It's such a great book and a great copy you got at that!  One that's high on my list as well.  Congrats Rick!