• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Trip If you went to the show please feel free to post your pictures as well!!!
3 3

149 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Raze said:

For the whiskey bourbon lovers! This shop has an awesome selection...didnt have what I wanted but I think I might get the Bowman Brothers at $37, unless I can find a bottle of Eagle Rare.

78EEA3AB-CC42-4A04-A1CE-84C5D714BC38.jpeg

7714DB90-E85A-4284-B85B-EB0615B52C31.jpeg

C2539B8A-0066-49F9-B257-0A96292C187A.jpeg

265411E8-640C-45D8-9D47-DDB6E62FFCFA.jpeg

124E9374-52B4-4801-9365-62F1BBCEAD27.jpeg

AFBB7A5B-C8CD-4DD5-9226-36FF403F3B1F.jpeg

28A08BD6-B659-44B3-BDEE-6D92FD1949D2.jpeg

Idea :idea: buy bottle bourbon, start pouring drinks for comic art dealer, once hammered, he will sell for cheap!

Well now its time for day 2. I actually had a really good time today. Yesterday I was a bit let down by overall prices and thought I was being priced out of the market and I was kind of whining to a friend of mine. He pointed some things out to me and set me straight made me feel better about the whole situation. And then I bought some stuff yes I will show pictures of what I got,more than likely tomorrow after day three so I can do a group shot.

I did have one gigantic complaint and it regards our friends here at CGC. I guess I might be a little out of the loop on the new on site grading protocol. so here’s my story, I went to get a witness, That part was easy went picked up a book from an artist. Then at the artist booth the witness put my book in a sealed plastic bag with all pertaining information that he needed to do. Then he proceeds to hand me the bag and tell me I need to go out of the show down the hall through an escalator over a mountain across the river to the 15th story floor to drop off my books.

After getting lost because his explanation of where it was to drop off was not that great I finally got to the line. It took me an hour to drop off one book. I don’t understand why I had to walk the book to them in a different location?I much rather would have taken the book back to the CGC booth and they have it in their possession and they can move the book. I understand that’s a lot of books to move and have people push around but I also didn’t feel comfortable walking through the whole show With the chance that people can bump into me and ruin the book.

That was my only complaint it might seem small it might be big I don’t know. I am also not able to provide a solution.

Oh well here’s some more pics!