• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Solid advice. Looking for no BS pressing & Cleaning
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I’ve heard so many various names mentioned on the boards here, and multiple complaints about the quality of CCS pressing services. Some people are even questioning whether CCS actually presses the books. I’m interested to here your opinion of who does hands down the highest quality of pressing/cleaning for golden age & Silver Age books. 

On 2/29/2020 at 10:46 AM, BL4Z3 said:

Answering this question might get this thread pulled. FYI.

@BL4Z3 Why do you think it would get the thread pulled?

I’m sure CCS does everything they say they do, it just take so long to get lower valued books completed by them. Anything less than Standard takes about 4 months right now according to their own TAT listed on the site. Even “Quickpress” lol is 3 1/2 months.

CPR is not a black market activity. I know there are collectors that just don’t do it and don’t like it being done, :foryou: but there are probably more that use it, than don’t. 

1 hour ago, ChrispyC66 said:

@BL4Z3 Why do you think it would get the thread pulled?

I’m sure CCS does everything they say they do, it just take so long to get lower valued books completed by them. Anything less than Standard takes about 4 months right now according to their own TAT listed on the site. Even “Quickpress” lol is 3 1/2 months.

CPR is not a black market activity. I know there are collectors that just don’t do it and don’t like it being done, :foryou: but there are probably more that use it, than don’t. 

History.