• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Seeding Round
6 6

254 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I subbed the FF as a double cover.  CGC missed it.  I kinda forgot about it.

In the future of this Tournament, I will let you know of the double covers and that I am only looking for the grade of the outer cover. 

So states BUTM...King of the Double Covers! :sumo:

I graded the FF fast just using the small image.  Looking at the big image I probably over graded, doesn't matter, it is just the seeding round. 

But since CGC only gave it one grade, how do we know if it is the inner grade that can't be seen or the outer cover grade?

22 minutes ago, toro said:

I graded the FF fast just using the small image.  Looking at the big image I probably over graded, doesn't matter, it is just the seeding round. 

But since CGC only gave it one grade, how do we know if it is the inner grade that can't be seen or the outer cover grade?

It doesn’t matter?

IT DOESN’T MATTER??? :pullhair: 

BUTM will always want the outer cover grade....so, let’s just “believe” that Cgc’s grade is also based off of the outer cover. (thumbsu 

9 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

It doesn’t matter?

BUTM will always want the outer cover grade....so, let’s just “believe” that Cgc’s grade is also based off of the outer cover. (thumbsu 

But you are making a very big assumption that the CGC grade is based just on the outer cover.  You know what happens when we "assume",  I make a Donkey out of myself.  :insane:

10 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

It doesn’t matter?

Agreed! 

Since we all graded the outer cover everyone‘s grade will have the same margin for error with CGC’s grade.

I don’t think it will make any difference in the end. Let @BlowUpTheMoon decide to keep or throw out everyone’s grade for the issue if anyone gets stinky about it :slapfight: