• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Seeding Round
6 6

254 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I was just responding--not sure who asked Blowie in the first place, but I took a second look. I seemed to have made a mental note about it when I was grading it days ago, but anyway its not an issue for me.

Ya I submitted the first day, as well need no change in estimation, I must have made a mental note as well and forgot :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

57 minutes ago, flashlites said:

On the upper right hand corner - it looks like you can see a second cover peeking out from behind the top cover. (large scan) I just gave it a second look now. No?

Yep. I caught the DC looking at the large scan. Were we supposed to point it out in our submission?

Edited by ChrispyC66

18 hours ago, ChrispyC66 said:

Yep. I caught the DC looking at the large scan. Were we supposed to point it out in our submission?

I think it was stated in rules that many of these were double covers and that he was looking for the grade on the outside cover only...I could be wrong though..

1 hour ago, ChrispyC66 said:

@BlowUpTheMoon All grades are due by 10PM EDT on 3/10, but when will you share the actual grades and seedings? ???

I will share the grades shortly after 10p on 3/10. Usually before 10:10p    I'll get the next round up shortly before 10p on 3/10. 
sckao will get the matchups up after 10p on 3/10.

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon

2 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:
22 hours ago, ChrispyC66 said:

I think it was stated in rules that many of these were double covers and that he was looking for the grade on the outside cover only...I could be wrong though..

I subbed the FF as a double cover.  CGC missed it.  I kinda forgot about it.

In the future of this Tournament, I will let you know of the double covers and that I am only looking for the grade of the outer cover.