• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
10 10

272 posts in this topic

On 3/1/2020 at 1:16 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Horror Stories- March 1935- 7.0- $1000 firm

pgs white, bc stains,edge wear,creasing. This copy looks better than these scans in person. 

Horror Stories 03-35_8.5 fc.jpg

Horror Stories Mar 1935_8.5 spine.JPG

The lurking vampire at the bottom of the well just slays me, what a chilling and outstanding horror cover! And did someone say white pages?

:takeit:per pm, many thanks Rick. 

11 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

The lurking vampire at the bottom of the well just slays me, what a chilling and outstanding horror cover! And did someone say white pages?

:takeit:per pm, many thanks Rick. 

Is the vampire at the bottom of the well? Looks to me like it is his reflection (do vampires have reflections?) and he is looking down from above - with her staring in horror back up at him.

Oh, and nice pick up! (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Is the vampire at the bottom of the well? Looks to me like it is his reflection (do vampires have reflections?) and he is looking down from above - with her staring in horror back up at him.

Oh, and nice pick up! (thumbsu

Thanks!

Good observation on the vampire, I was looking at Bookery and it says the vampire is lurking below. Either way, what a chilling cover (by Charles Wrenn).

:news:

In the next 15 minutes I will get this thread fired up again. Lots of goodies in store for everyone. Some books fresh back from CGC, a few acquisitions and trade books and some very special and rare pulps for the wise. Stay tuned. This thread will run through the week.

New Mystery Adventures Magazine is a stellar and tough pulp title. Here are 11 of them for sale in one place. That is not really a common thing.

:gossip:For all the pulps figure Cream to CR/OW pages. That seems to be the going average page quality from what I have run across. If something is worse or better I will let you know.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff