• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

438 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, John91C said:

Thanks!  They're painted/spray painted.  Artist is Jason Adams. He's mainly a sketch card artist but does covers as well.  

Very cool - and very unique!!!

30 minutes ago, Kir Kanos said:

This is an awesome topic from my perspective. I will post some pictures in the future.

A lot of my collection has already been uploaded in the Registry. My collection is known as:

Star Wars: The Original Marvel Years

Set Type: Star Wars (Marvel) #1-#107
Owner: Kir Kanos

Can't wait to see which ones you post!

1 hour ago, matty_kay said:

i got this one completed by the great rich henn recently.  i finally got to add harrison ford.

the grade is a 9.4 but it got cut off by the scanner.  signed by mark hamill, harrison ford, carrie fisher, kenny baker, peter mayhew, anthony daniels, clive revill, billy dee williams, jeremy bulloch and julian glover.

N8sWsCh.jpg

Very cool!!!

15 hours ago, Kir Kanos said:

This is an awesome topic from my perspective. I will post some pictures in the future.

A lot of my collection has already been uploaded in the Registry. My collection is known as:

Star Wars: The Original Marvel Years

Nice set! I'm working on a full set of the original Marvel series, myself. I'm trying for copies of all the variants of each issue, 35c, UK, Canadian & direct vs. newsstand. I'm only about 50 copies in so far... 

Edited by rakehell