• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

433 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, celluloidbuff said:

I've been waiting to post this. I finally got these beauties scanned so I can show them off. Many, many thanks to boardie @Nickbandit1977 for working with me to get these (for me) grail books for my action figure variant collection. 

If anybody has Fisher signed Vader Down #1 store variants (any of the six), let me know. I'd also be looking for the Vader Down #1 Wonderworld Mail-away 3-pack action figure cover with Luke/Leia/Han signed by any/all of those three cast.I think those would be the only action figure variants she could have signed before her untimely passing.

Fisher_1.jpg

Fisher_2.jpg

Congrats on these addition to your collection!  And hopefully you can find the other variants you are seeking!  Thanks for posting these.

These were awesome books and had them a while but easier to let them go knowing they are appreciated, I met the cast minus ford, Carrie was a hell of a meeting, got to Tampa after a three hour drive at 7am went straight to her line, sat,sat, 11 o’clock a person from the con came out said Carrie MAY be here soon and we want to let u know u are not in line to get her auto, u are in line hoping to get her auto, I think I got her auto at 8pm... lol

On 7/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, DELTA 62 said:

Signed by Jeremy Bulloch!  

Would anyone happen to know the ratio for this variant (Panini Comics / French Edition)?  

I have seen it mostly advertised as a 1:100 but have also seen it advertised as a 1:25.  

Star Wars - Panini.JPG

That's one of the best Fett covers IMO.  Congrats on the auto! 

2 hours ago, OV said:

That's one of the best Fett covers IMO.  Congrats on the auto! 

Thanks!  And I TOTALLY agree!  Ramon Perez did a great job with the cover!  I was fortunate to meet him at a con a little while back and he had copies of the cover for sale as prints (the coloring is different though - the whole print is in red tone) - so of course I bought one.  Now I have this book to go along with the print!

8 hours ago, radicalmichael said:

Did it look like this? Great minds think alike Cary!

20200720_004756.jpg

Ha ha ha!  Yes...great minds do think alike Mike!  Very nice book & signature!  I have seen that variant too - but alas the print he sold is the pic below.

SW2.png

On 7/16/2020 at 6:48 AM, celluloidbuff said:

I've been waiting to post this. I finally got these beauties scanned so I can show them off. Many, many thanks to boardie @Nickbandit1977 for working with me to get these (for me) grail books for my action figure variant collection. 

If anybody has Fisher signed Vader Down #1 store variants (any of the six), let me know. I'd also be looking for the Vader Down #1 Wonderworld Mail-away 3-pack action figure cover with Luke/Leia/Han signed by any/all of those three cast.I think those would be the only action figure variants she could have signed before her untimely passing.

Fisher_1.jpg

Fisher_2.jpg

I live vicariously through your amazing collection....I didn't know she signed the #19.  :cloud9:

7 hours ago, OV said:

I live vicariously through your amazing collection....I didn't know she signed the #19.  :cloud9:

Then you'd really be in heaven if you saw some of Nick's other amazing books. I'm eternally grateful he was able to part with these. Now if a Kenny Baker SS AFV would just drop out of the sky into my lap...

Congrats to Celluloidbuff on the pickup. I am currently in search of any Leia action figure variant signed by Carrie Fisher, yellow label, preferably 9.8. I just want one so I can complete my big 3 of Hamill, Ford, and Fisher. Please hit me up if you are willing to sell one or trade for one. Thank you!

On 7/25/2020 at 9:26 AM, nriccijr said:

How do we feel about our Ray Park books today?? Do we sell them?

Man, what a mess! I'll be glad if/when it blows over, no pun intended.  I think he's ruined his shot at a live action Maul series on Disney+.

Conventions are his bread and butter though. I don't see him giving those up. I don't think he needs Lucasfilm's permission.

Bet we don't see double bookings of Park and Logan at future conventions though.

Finally was able to post, help from Tristan Pence, RadicalMike and Lloyd Bailey

1-Prowse

2-Prowse, Bullock, McDiarmid

3-Prowse

4-Prowse, McDiarmif

5-Prowse, McDairmid no idea why it got a 9.2

6-Prowse

7-Prowse, Bulloch

8-Prowse

9-Prowse, no clue why a 9.0

443C0C60-B784-4217-A6B1-B6C9F5F185DA.jpeg

FE1818B4-5839-4F89-94CF-E7D743121632.jpeg