• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

433 posts in this topic

On 2/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, OV said:

"I don't miss...." 

LOL, at least, that's what I think my Biker Scout would say.  ^^   :applause:  B| 

By the talented Dave Dorman! 

Biker Scout.jpeg

I'll only quote this one, but all of your Dorman sketch covers are absolutely stunning. I assume these were direct commissions and he submitted to CGC? 

On 2/17/2021 at 12:41 PM, celluloidbuff said:

Got a couple new(ish) additions to the collection, one courtesy of a fine eBay seller and one from our very own @Kevlar (the Ewan McGregor book).

Not going to conventions has given me a little extra to spend on upgrades, lol. I'm trying to see the silver lining in this COVID era we live in.

scan0144.jpg

I suddenly want a Ewan book signed "Hello there".  :roflmao:

8 hours ago, john72tex said:

Any word on when the Ashley Eckstein and Matt Lantner signing at CGC took place? Having a hard time finding updates here or on social media.

You might get better luck with a response if you post in the thread below... 

Posted these in the Kudos thread and just now noticed the Star Wars thread.  Almost 15 years in the making, and more than 8 years since the last time the books were signed.  I have been trying to add Harrison Ford for quite a while.  Sadly, all of the signers were still alive the last time these books were signed, and five have passed since then.

star_wars_107_ss90_001.jpg

star_wars_107_ss94_002.jpg

On 3/29/2021 at 8:39 AM, somewhereintexas said:

Posted these in the Kudos thread and just now noticed the Star Wars thread.  Almost 15 years in the making, and more than 8 years since the last time the books were signed.  I have been trying to add Harrison Ford for quite a while.  Sadly, all of the signers were still alive the last time these books were signed, and five have passed since then.

star_wars_107_ss90_001.jpg

star_wars_107_ss94_002.jpg

Those are awesome!  Congrats!

On 4/4/2021 at 8:18 AM, cgcsketcherz said:

About 98% of the time when I go for a sketch, it is a mash-up with a certain Great Dane, or it needs humor. The yearbook mash was from my first ever comic convention Baltimore.

image.png.b64c257d1f4492b53c4c44cebc7534ec.png20200516_105226.thumb.jpg.dde5399fe3e5aad6dcbd6a029b96d9d4.jpg20200422_100413.thumb.jpg.df6880856c2da37b6cc23083896ffab1.jpg20200424_192229.thumb.jpg.3f1f3b6db7f4265726d6a40fee2337ec.jpg20191219_193510.thumb.jpg.3b0e5cc9cdecd1d77b8a0b75cda5f91e.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 7.18.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 7.18.09 AM.png

Always love your Scooby sketches!

Hi I thought I’d post this here and see if any fellow star was fans could help me I’m looking at getting my Star Wars The Clone Wars comics signed by some voice actors who signatures I’d like and sending it to Cgc for grading but cannot find anyone who can help facilitate a signing for the voice actors I’m looking for if anyone could point me in the direction of who I could contact to make this happen I would greatly appreciate it thank you 

5 hours ago, Tghutcn said:

Hi I thought I’d post this here and see if any fellow star was fans could help me I’m looking at getting my Star Wars The Clone Wars comics signed by some voice actors who signatures I’d like and sending it to Cgc for grading but cannot find anyone who can help facilitate a signing for the voice actors I’m looking for if anyone could point me in the direction of who I could contact to make this happen I would greatly appreciate it thank you 

Except for the big mail-in signings, right now you're going to have a hard time finding facilitators while we're still in a pandemic. My advice is to keep an eye on this website here- http://starwarsactorappearances.blogspot.com/  Then as appearances at shows return, come back to this forum and try to find CGC facilitators who will be attending those shows. Good luck! 

Edited by eee91

6 hours ago, Tghutcn said:

I agree with @eee91.  Trying to get something worked out with a facilitator during a pandemic most likely will be difficult outside of the private signings that are happening.  There are some cons on the horizon though, like Pensacon (which does have some Star Wars guests booked), so hopefully you will find who you are looking for appearing at a future con.  And hopefully a facilitator will be there.  There is also the site Star Wars Autograph Universe (https://swau.com/).  Good luck!  And hope to see your signatures on future posts here in this thread!   

Here's just a few facilitators:

- Rich Henn (CGC handle Rich_Henn)

- Torrey Quella (CGC handle Kevlar)

- Triston Pence (CGC handle Triston Pence)