• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

433 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2020 at 6:12 AM, celluloidbuff said:

Here's a couple pieces signed by Quentin Pierre. Had to go through a facilitator for these since he was at London Film & Comic Con and I couldn't make the trip. I always loved how cool the Emperor's Royal Guards looked on screen. 

scan0573.jpg

scan0575.jpg

These are awesome!  Hard core Star Wars fan stuff right there!  

On 3/3/2020 at 5:12 AM, celluloidbuff said:

Here's a couple pieces signed by Quentin Pierre. Had to go through a facilitator for these since he was at London Film & Comic Con and I couldn't make the trip. I always loved how cool the Emperor's Royal Guards looked on screen. 

scan0573.jpg

scan0575.jpg

I knew you'd come through on this thread my friend...impressive...most impressive.:cloud9:

Here's a book I couldn't have completed without the help of @radicalmichael, @Rich_Henn and @Triston Pence. I'm a little scared to crack it out again to add Tim Rose and Mike Quinn (puppeteers), but I'll probably do it one of these days.

(I just realized the back cover scan is from a second copy, but it looks identical. Don't know where I put the correct scan. You get the idea though.)

scan0568.jpg

scan0132.jpg

Edited by celluloidbuff
Added explanation about second scan.

1 hour ago, celluloidbuff said:

I would love to see Thrawn brought to the big or small screen. Here's a book signed by author Timothy Zahn, creator of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

thrawn-zahn-ss-front.jpg

Thrawn was on Star Wars Rebels - which is canon!

1 hour ago, celluloidbuff said:

Here's a book I couldn't have completed without the help of @radicalmichael, @Rich_Henn and @Triston Pence. I'm a little scared to crack it out again to add Tim Rose and Mike Quinn (puppeteers), but I'll probably do it one of these days.

(I just realized the back cover scan is from a second copy, but it looks identical. Don't know where I put the correct scan. You get the idea though.)

scan0568.jpg

scan0132.jpg

Hopefully you get a chance to add those signatures!