• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 March Madness Grading Tournament Prize Thread
9 9

385 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

aszumilo picks by smoke signal 

Prize #15   Preacher #8 and #16 both CGC 9.8s   
Donated by 1Cool

Surprised that didn't go much earlier

I am surprised this was still around myself.  I was also surprised to find out I got to pick.  Congrats to all the contest winners.

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

No one claims last two prizes?

And I even added one more last min prize. I'm sure the picking will continue sometime today. I'll have to go back and see where they left off yesterday.

2 minutes ago, flashlites said:
6 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

No one claims last two prizes?

And I even added one more last min prize. I'm sure the picking will continue sometime today. I'll have to go back and see where they left off yesterday.

lol @thehumantorch ..... @Crops068  :shy: eat Kosher salami! :sumo:hehe!

2 hours ago, flashlites said:

I leave that up to torch, pretty sure he stopped with the last 2 prizes and 2 people that were skipped so they could still get something when they came back.  Also the added prize, that is also up to torch.  I was just keeping things moving along to help him out. 🙂

33 minutes ago, ChrispyC66 said:

@flashlites I am the next guy on the list. @thehumantorch can confirm.

I’d love your prize offer. I’ll PM my details and we’ll make it happen if torch confirms. (thumbsu

Grats Chrispy, that is a cool prize for sure!  And absolutely awesome @flashlites!

2 hours ago, topcat54 said:

Is it to late for me to pick

If not I would like # 23 please.

It is not too late, exactly why torch held the last 2 prizes for you and JW.  That leaves ........

@JWKyle

The below prize for you unless you decide to pass, if so let @thehumantorch know so the next in line can get a chance at it.  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize #22  The Great Comic Book Heroes - 1977 paperback.    USPS to lower 48.  

Donated by doublej
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, Crops068 said:

It is not too late, exactly why torch held the last 2 prizes for you and JW.  That leaves ........

@JWKyle

The below prize for you unless you decide to pass, if so let @thehumantorch know so the next in line can get a chance at it.  :)

Donated by doublej

Sorry haven't been on the boards for awhile I'll go ahead and pass. And thanks for the great contest folks

Just also wanted to say thanks for hosting this fun grading contests I hope in the future we can as a community keep fun things like this going. Big thanks to all for making this such a fun thing and for the people who dedicated their time doing this... you all deserve a round of applause 👏 

:foryou::golfclap::banana::headbang::applause:<3:cloud9::tink:

@BorderlineHoarder as JWKyle passed you are next in line for loot!

Donated by doublej