• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] EC Comics - Haunt of Fear, Vault of Horror, House of Mystery #204 CGC 9.4 - Update 3/5 Now 15% off!
4 4

18 posts in this topic

Due to a financial crunch, reluctantly parting with some of my ECs Now, the rules:

o   No Probies or Hall of Shame members.

o   Payment via Paypal.

o   Shipping: $15 for slabs (in any quantity) in USA and Canada. US shipments will be sent USPS priority post and Canadian shipments will be sent by Canada Post (from the north side of the border). Overseas shipping at cost and only to established board members with references. I normally ship in 2-3 days.

o   No returns on graded books unless I have missed something major.

o   References: Have bought a ton of stuff (probably too much) on the boards if that counts for anything. Also have a Kudos thread:

Black_Adam's Feedback Thread

Edited by Black_Adam

One more newcomer to the thread, not technically EC but definitely inspired by them. A Wrightson gem - only eight higher-graded copies known! Scan is from my archives, can provide new scans if so desired.

House of Mystery #204 - $395   SOLD!

RAD61B1A20161026_172127.jpg

Edited by Black_Adam

On 3/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, Black_Adam said:

One more newcomer to the thread, not technically EC but definitely inspired by them. A Wrightson gem - only eight higher-graded copies known! Scan is from my archives, can provide new scans if so desired.

House of Mystery #204 - $395

RAD61B1A20161026_172127.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thanks!