• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Captain America #30 and Exciting Comics #45 -- DISCOUNTED
5 5

19 posts in this topic

I was getting these books ready to send off to auction, but thought I would offer them here first.

I kept getting lots of glare on my scanner, so decided to photograph these books. The photos have a little reflection on them, but represent the colors better than the scans. I kind of like photographing them over scanning. If you have any questions, let me know.

Usual rules apply.

First 

:takeit:

gets the book over any PM.

Payment is by PayPal, check (must clear) or MO.

Time payments are available on these books. Would require half down (non-refundable) and the balance due in 30 days.

Prices are firm on these books.

I ship everything USPS Priority. Shipping is FREE within the continental United States only. My shipping is fast and rock solid. 

Edited by RickHigh

Captain America Comics #30 -- CGC 7.0 ow pages -- $2350 -- $2200 SOLD

A beautiful copy featuring a cover and art by Syd Shores. Cover has deep, rich colors and it has o/w pages. The last 7.0 sold for $2270 back in 2018 and wasn’t nearly as nice as this copy.

Cap 30 F.jpeg

Cap #30 B.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

On 3/3/2020 at 9:22 AM, RickHigh said:

Exciting Comics #45 -- CGC 8.5 ow/w pages -- $2300 -- $2100

Second highest graded copy of this Gerber 7 (scarce) book. Classic robot cover by Alex Schomburg.  A tough book to fine, especially this nice.

Exciting #45 F.jpeg

Exciting #45 B.jpeg

Take per pm

On 3/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, RickHigh said:

Captain America Comics #30 -- CGC 7.0 ow pages -- $2350 -- $2200

A beautiful copy featuring a cover and art by Syd Shores. Cover has deep, rich colors and it has o/w pages. The last 7.0 sold for $2270 back in 2018 and wasn’t nearly as nice as this copy.

Cap 30 F.jpeg

Cap #30 B.jpeg

Take per pm.