• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

101 posts in this topic

Hello all!  I'm posting up 60 nice mid to high grade horror and kung-fu magazines that are always on peoples want list. 

Paypal is preferred but you can contact me if you need to work out another payment option like MO or check.  Returns will be accepted for whatever reason within a couple weeks of you receiving the package and I'll even pay return shipping if the books is misrepresented (you pay return postage for other reasons).

Shipping will be at cost via Media Mail but shouldn't be too expensive unless you buy a ton of these heavy buggers.  International buyers are welcome but they will be costly due to the weight and only a few will exceed First Class limits.

Some of these would really see a nice grade bump with a clean but I just don't have the time right now.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by 1Cool

I hope the people who bought magazines in my last sales thread enjoyed the freebees.  I'll also throw in a free comic (generally a bit better then $1 books) with each magazine bought in this sales thread also.