• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Men's adventure mags! Six Left; Visual Recap pg. 17
3 3

324 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Just waiting on the Eeries 👍

I promise I'll shoot them next; there's nine issues between #'s59 and 14. Likely Saturday night; tomorrow if I get ambitious and get to bed soon tonight. I need one early night before another late-night posting session. If its tomorrow, I'll pop an approx. time announcement (EST) in the thread.

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

I promise I'll shoot them next; there's nine issues between #'s59 and 14. Likely Saturday night; tomorrow if I get ambitious and get to bed soon tonight. I need one early night before another late-night posting session. If its tomorrow, I'll pop an approx. time announcement (EST) in the thread.

I will patiently wait.🥰

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

yeah those were a couple of pretty perfect looking copies. I'd imagine it'd be really tough to find better. Nice grabs!

Thanks Charlie! They came from the same collection as that Eerie #23 you grabbed. That was a nice book too, but these were the far outliers.

44 minutes ago, speedcake said:

yeah those were a couple of pretty perfect looking copies. I'd imagine it'd be really tough to find better. Nice grabs!

That sounds vaguely adult...,

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

I was pleasantly surprised by the overall condition of these mags when I got them, but the 10 and 14 were definitely outliers to the good. High-grade mags kinda stun me; cognitive dissonance kicks in when I see them. I just keep looking for flaws, but both have as few or fewer than 9.4 comic slabs I have.

Yeah a near mint horror mag  is a stunning sight to behold.❤

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Eerie #51 VG/FN, slight stack roll. $8

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: