• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slowly but surely, we’ll get there
3 3

63 posts in this topic

This thread will be a stream of unrelated stuff of various nature. If something sells, I will keep adding material and offers. 
Depending on how it goes, I might also offer various free books and/or items. These will be free for everyone to claim, but I ask you to check with me before claiming if they will fit in terms of weight with your purchases, as they can dramatically increase the shipping costs (and no, I don’t want to sell at a loss, ugh!). See below for details on shipping.

I’ve been selling on the boards for years. You can find my kudos thread here.

IMPORTANT: I am based in Italy. Postage costs are always pretty high, so this time I’ll try to adopt a different approach.

Shipping to USA will start at $15-20 (depending on weight and on total) but will never be more than $35 (that is, up to 2 Kg, i.e. 4.4 lbs). After that, we’ll have to split in two shipments (or just re-evaluate the cost). It will be slightly less to Europe, a bit more to Australia and father destinations. Ask me for rates.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Payment by Paypal. Please no people on the HoS or Probation list.

Disclaimer: I try to grade books accurately but I’m no professional grader – mostly the grade listed is the grade I’d be satisfied with if I was the buyer.Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant

Provolinus (1967) - GD+ OWW - $15
Supplement to the italian adult-oriented comics publication "Linus" (devoted to Peanuts characters). This issue sees the very first edition of Fantastic Four #5 (Doctor Doom!) in Italy.
This copy is quite a rag but the quality printing of the insides is stellar – I love this edition. See here for full contents: https://www.slumberland.it/contenuto.php?id=17086

kUitJZi.jpg

T2rXkGR.jpg 02N2xl3.jpg

Back cover:

jeDYaI2.jpg

Edited by vaillant