• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie strikes gold

15 posts in this topic

I’ve been a comic reader my whole life. I stumbled upon an amazing collection and am interested in getting these graded by CGC. Most of the comics are from the 60s. I noticed when selecting the tiers that I couldn’t find anything below 1975. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

On 3/5/2020 at 8:08 PM, M. Sadler said:

I’ve been a comic reader my whole life. I stumbled upon an amazing collection and am interested in getting these graded by CGC. Most of the comics are from the 60s. I noticed when selecting the tiers that I couldn’t find anything below 1975. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Pick any tier other than modern based on value. If you fill out the online form the books will be separated for you before submitting.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:08 PM, M. Sadler said:

Good luck. Sounds like a nice find but before spending a fortune getting them graded and slabbed, why not investigate their value. Post some here or in the grading section. Not every book is worth sending in.

On 3/10/2020 at 10:40 PM, LTA newb said:

Just posted similar question, would like opinions when you are able to respond. Thanks

hopefully your post was better than this persons post... 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:08 PM, M. Sadler said:

Are you planning on giving us an idea of what it is that you've "stumbled upon" - with photos?  It's hard to answer your question without all of the information...

2 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 8:08 PM, M. Sadler said:

Are you planning on giving us an idea of what it is that you've "stumbled upon" - with photos?  It's hard to answer your question without all of the information...

I don't think we'll see that guy again.