• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Shortboxed Deal of the Day] Ghostly Weird Stories 122 2.5 $1,200 9/26/2020
3 3

173 posts in this topic

This ongoing thread will be used for Deal of the Day books added to the Shortboxed app, and will be updated in the top post. Shortboxed is a mobile app to buy and sell comics, and is available now on iOS and Android. 

Today's Deal of the Day for Saturday, September 26, 2020 is Ghostly Weird Stories 122 2.5 OW/W for only $1,200! Last sale was a 4.0 for $1,925 and a 3.0 for $1,440. A 4.0 recently sold privately for $2,000. If it doesn't sell today, it will revert back to its original price of $1,800. Good luck!

926_671341_Deal of the Day_1_092220.jpg

Edited by shortboxed

Downloaded the app a few days ago. Haven't had the chance to fully dig in yet but, so far, the layout and interface is really clean.

I think you guys are ahead of the curve on this and smart dealers will eventually be moving into the app space.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, Ryan. said:

Downloaded the app a few days ago. Haven't had the chance to fully dig in yet but, so far, the layout and interface is really clean.

I think you guys are ahead of the curve on this and smart dealers will eventually be moving into the app space.

Thanks Ryan! Really appreciate that. We've already partnered with lots of "well known" dealers and are bringing their inventory onto the app. 

2 hours ago, RadDude said:

Did you get permission from GPA to use their data like this?

I did not - but the sales numbers are all publicly available. I updated the post accordingly if I broke any forum rules by quoting GPA directly.