• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 1.5 Purple Label For Sale

3 posts in this topic

This is a beautiful copy of Amazing Fantasy #15 with a gorgeous cover. I am the third owner of the book. The second owner owned the book for over 40 years, and had the book CGC graded before selling to myself.

$9,500 will get you the book.

:takeit:Will override any PMs. PMs are welcome though, please feel free to reach out!

U.S. buyers only. Book will be insured, and signature will be required by buyer. Accepted methods of payment are Cashier`s Check or Personal Check. Check must clear before shipping. No returns accepted as this is third party graded by CGC.

No probation or HoS members will be considered.

I will be happy to do a video call with any interested buyer if you would like to discuss the book face to face. Also, for reference - I have a very publicly visible job and it is very easy to research me. I will give details via PM to interested buyers so that you can do your own validation on myself. I promise you will be satisfied and feel secure in buying from me. I have also been selling on eBay for over 15 years with a 100% positive feedback record. I can provide details on that as well via PM if you are interested,

IMG-2380.JPG

IMG-2381.JPG

IMG-2383.JPG

Edited by AdamLogan

I know Adam doesn't have allot of posts, but he and I have had many long exchanges about this book. 

I found him very forthcoming, transparent and friendly. It's a great opportunity to get an affordable mega key from a long time collector!