• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DISCOUNTS ADDED All Marvel CGC only Silver & Bronze Slab sale - Stock market crashing? Buy comics!
4 4

76 posts in this topic

Bronze books coming up next.  None of the huge bronze keys here just some of my favorite under-appreciated books that have plenty of room left to run.

Amazing Spider-Man  #96  9.2  CR/OW   $330 $300
last two 9.2 sales $400
Would also trade up for a 9.4

tAzc0sX.jpg

Edited by 90sChild

X-Men #221  9.8 SS  White   $250  $240 signed by Chris Claremont & Marc Silvestri
1st Mr Sinister

I have a #239 9.8  1st Mr. Sinister cover to go with this if interested, Take Both $300 $280
vnrspjE.jpg

Edited by 90sChild

I'm noticing again the hotlinked images in this thread have muted colors, so be sure to click on the link and open the higher quality version of the image with accurate coloring and much higher zoom.
This will wrap up the slabbed books for this thread.  I may delve into some raw books too but these slabs should be much easier to price and move out than raws.

Thanks again for looking.

Fantastic Four #48  Raw deslabbed 7.0  OW/W   $1900
Grade Date:    05/12/2011
I bought this from a fellow boardie that liked to de-slab his books maybe 3-4 years ago if I had to guess.  I have zero reason to believe there's any other reason than that for deslabbing it.    The two creases on the rear cover make the front of this book look like a gorgeous presenting 8.5-9.0 range book.  
SOLD

7amw3RE.jpg

XjQwnkV.jpg

Zxf26Eo.jpg

K88yXU9.jpg

u5XSxN5.jpg

hZXE1hs.jpg

Edited by 90sChild