• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Alright guys I think it is time to start one of these up. If it has been done, my bad. The purpose of this thread will be to post pics of your personal Detective Comics from the Golden-Age. If we run out of material Batman will be acceptable. I don't want to be the first guy to post a pic so somebody else show us your stuff, doesn't matter if you've alredy posted it in another thread go for it.

-CW

Ha!!! Excellent cover. I'm glad the first post was a great Joker cover. Keep 'em coming

Anybody else got any they would like to post?

Sadly, I've sold mine off over the years. Off the top of my head, I've had 26, 40, 44, 56, 62, 63, 71, 79, 80, 83, 84, 91, 94-96. 98, 107-109, 124, & 128.

Wouldn't mind having a few of those back. Especially the #26.

The #73 is very cool. Great books all around.

Some very sweet books on this thread! I think I've posted most of mine already, but can never pass up an opportunity to post them again.

scan00088qc.jpg

These are great books. The ad in #39 is awesome.

The early Batman tecs have some of my favorite covers of all time. #29 is next on my list of tecs if I ever get the cash. Great books earlyactions and everyone else who has posted so far.