• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Re-posting this book...1 year ago today (June 9, 2009) this was at my doorstep. :cool:

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

Very nice. I get my copy at SDCC. I can't wait!!!!

I'll get to meet you Andre (finally) at SDCC and celebrate your 31 pick up (thumbs u

Re-posting this book...1 year ago today (June 9, 2009) this was at my doorstep. :cool:

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

Very nice. I get my copy at SDCC. I can't wait!!!!

I'll get to meet you Andre (finally) at SDCC and celebrate your 31 pick up (thumbs u

Look forward to it (thumbs u

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

Ben the writing looks like its in pencil. I would be tempted to have it removed, what are your thoughts on the topic? As I've always said, this MMC#9 of DC's (and vice versa). (thumbs u

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

Ben the writing looks like its in pencil. I would be tempted to have it removed, what are your thoughts on the topic? As I've always said, this MMC#9 of DC's (and vice versa). (thumbs u

yah, the writing and dust shadow (probably harder to remove) could go for a water clean. I've never considered doing it though. The writing doesn't bother me (although I wish it was a full date stamp instead). The dust shadow bothers me more, but I am betting used to it :grin: I'm not sure if a cleaning would keep it in a blue label. hm

Fellow comic lovers I would like to share my very personal and loved early Batman Tec collection. A collection I dreamed about as a young teen, and now many years later have been privileged to build as an adult. I've been asked a few times either on a thread or PM to post my early Tecs as with a name like "Bat-Man" as a handle I must be collecting a few early goodies. I've been waiting until the best time to post a group shot, and with my newly acquired Tec 39 today - I believe it is time.

Without further rambling, my most beloved and treasured comics I own. :cloud9:

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

The Tec 31 is a CGC 2.5 (hard to see grade in pic) and the 35 is a complete low grade as well.

Fellow comic lovers I would like to share my very personal and loved early Batman Tec collection. A collection I dreamed about as a young teen, and now many years later have been privileged to build as an adult. I've been asked a few times either on a thread or PM to post my early Tecs as with a name like "Bat-Man" as a handle I must be collecting a few early goodies. I've been waiting until the best time to post a group shot, and with my newly acquired Tec 39 today - I believe it is time.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

The Tec 31 is a CGC 2.5 (hard to see grade in pic) and the 35 is a complete low grade as well.

Great group shot. :applause:

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

Well done sir. That's a collection to be proud of!!! :golfclap:

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

Fantastic! :applause:

Maybe I'm crazy, but my favorite book in that shot is the coverless #28. I like that issue a lot. Very underrated.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

Maybe I'm crazy, but my favorite book in that shot is the coverless #28. I like that issue a lot. Very underrated.

Awesome books. I need some early Tecs.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! These goldies mean the world to me.

Still need a complete 33, a low grade unrestored 36, and a possible upgrade to my 37 and I'll feel fully complete. :cloud9:

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

I love the 28. Was incredibly difficult to track down.

And you can call me crazy as well but I actually like the 28 as coverless, So you can eye some Bats goodness. :cool:

Just stuns me when I hold it that it's the 2nd Batman.