• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Jim Lee CGC Fan Experience Package

5 posts in this topic

Hello

I was hoping a member could help me here. Almost 2 weeks ago I participated in the C2E2 Jim Lee CGC Fan Experience event. I had my 3 items signed and dropped off at a table who I thought were CGC "witness'", however later learned were not. I guess they are a 3rd party who facilitated the event? Does anyone know what the name of this facilitator was?

On 3/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, Adamanthony19 said:

Hello

I was hoping a member could help me here. Almost 2 weeks ago I participated in the C2E2 Jim Lee CGC Fan Experience event. I had my 3 items signed and dropped off at a table who I thought were CGC "witness'", however later learned were not. I guess they are a 3rd party who facilitated the event? Does anyone know what the name of this facilitator was?

There were 4 different facilitators at C2E2. Do any of these sound familiar?

• Celestial Comics accepting
  • Kevlar accepting
  • Rich Henn accepting
  • Rocket.Comics accepting

Also, CGC was there. Why didn't you go to their booth?

Edited by Chazgee

Did you get a copy of the submission form? What's the submission form(invoice) number? Since this was done a table/booth. They should've given you the pink and sometimes the yellow copy of the submission form after you filled it out. 

Edited by taro90