• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 March Madness - Round of 96
7 7

331 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, s-man said:

Thanks for taking it easy on me Wipple! :tonofbricks:

He was up like 60 points a minute to go and still had his starters in and running a full court press, while throwing up rainbow 3-pointers and using all of his timeouts. He must have bet on the over. Might have to check with Vegas bookmakers to see if there was any funny line movement on those grades. :devil:

(There may have been a "Sweep the Leg" order given from the coach. Just a rumor at this point)

Edited by Not A Clone

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

:censored: me in the :censored:.

Don't let it get you down lol , you had all that practice this last year in spare a grade forum, you did great in the seeding round :) much better there for both of us.

we were contenders! :headbang: 

7 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Something doesn't add up here.  My opponent shows as

image.png.c7a084e0be2b8ed3fc24e8646a10e4cb.png

But, I have no score listed.

Your opponent is shown as

image.thumb.png.96a73bea4e57a58b3d6786913cff45bd.png

His score is what my score is (and as you posted)

Not sure what is going on here.  Gonna have to go to the replay and see what the refs say.

I thought that was weird too... We’ll fix this. (I don’t see any of your guesses or enter any of the grades so the spreadsheet used was a little mangled.)

You show up twice on this list:

Edited by sckao

10 hours ago, shiverbones said:

Snap! Vs.1cool this round

I got lucky to advance so it should be a good contest. I went:

9.6 on the Eternals - looked near perfect to me but thought 9.8 was a bit much

7.0 on GR - no way that is a 8.0.  Almost went 7.5 but looks a bit worse then the next one.

7.5 on HOS - can see a 8.0 here

4.0 on SME - looked like a classic 4.0 to me

54 minutes ago, sckao said:

I thought that was weird too... We’ll fix this. (I don’t see any of your guesses or enter any of the grades so the spreadsheet used was a little mangled.)

You show up twice on this list:

I didn't go back and look at the original bracket...I just went with what sckao posted...as far as my post/opponent...

41 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I got lucky to advance so it should be a good contest. I went:

9.6 on the Eternals - looked near perfect to me but thought 9.8 was a bit much

7.0 on GR - no way that is a 8.0.  Almost went 7.5 but looks a bit worse then the next one.

7.5 on HOS - can see a 8.0 here

4.0 on SME - looked like a classic 4.0 to me

I was within .5 on all 4, no bullseyes

22 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

I didn't go back and look at the original bracket...I just went with what sckao posted...as far as my post/opponent...

Okay... The original Bracket DID have 6 timfinz [34] vs 11 aszumilo [62] with Aszumilo ADVANCING. Apologies to @timfinz

8 Old Fashion PB and J vs 9 trmoore [55] was the other bracket. Apparently, @Old Fashion PB and J may not have submitted any grades. @trmoore54 would therefore ADVANCE.

Subject to verification by @BlowUpTheMoon

Edited by sckao

21 minutes ago, sckao said:

Okay... The original Bracket DID have 6 timfinz [34] vs 11 aszumilo [62] with Aszumilo ADVANCING. Apologies to @timfinz

8 Old Fashion PB and J vs 9 trmoore [55] was the other bracket. Apparently, @Old Fashion PB and J may not have submitted any grades. @trmoore54 would therefore ADVANCE.

Subject to verification by @BlowUpTheMoon

I'll take the win by forfeit any day! :banana: