• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
25 25

9,258 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Didn't a complete run of these just sell?  Maybe on Hake's or was it Heritage? hm

At any rate, it seemed to be about to go quite low, but then popped at the end.  

I must have missed that one..... do you recall what the grade ranges were ? I've had to skip a lot of the auctions lately, my funds just haven't been right. A lot of exceptional stuff has been popping up in the last couple of years. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

9 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I think I saw a bound volume from Stan Lee's collection on the bay recently. Priced pretty high if I remember right. 

I don't see it now.... must have sold privately. I was outbid when Heritage had it...as well as the Venus volumes. I don't usually pick up bound volumes, but all of those grabbed me. GOD BLESS....

14 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I must have missed that one..... do you recall what the grade ranges were ? I've had to skip a lot of the auctions lately, my funds just haven't been right. A lot of exceptional stuff has been popping up in the last couple of years. GOD BLESS....

VGish, I think.  Can't find it on Heritage.  It might have been on CLink, but if so I didn't bid on it.  Not on Hake's either.  hm

On 3/16/2018 at 5:35 AM, jimjum12 said:

I've had a full run of Bible Tales for Young Folks for a while now and have wanted upgrades on 2-5 for a LONG time. An esteemed boardie, after having my want list for just a couple of weeks found one for me. Atlas aficionados know how devilishly hard this run is, so I thought it only fair to toss out the props @Operator 106 ...... those of you who don't know Dave.... he's been a dealer on the show circuit since the Solar System was just a baby ..... maybe he can help YOU track down an elusive goodie. GOD BLESS...

EIJUNi4.jpg

Jimbo

You should check this one out on the bay. #1-3 handbound Stan Lee file copy. I love bound volumes but it a little "stiff" for my liking. VERY cool though. This is a second listing I believe.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1953-Atlas-Marvel-BIBLE-TALES-1-3-Bound-Volume-HC-Stan-Lee-Collection-SIGNED/123029697329?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Jimbo

You should check this one out on the bay. #1-3 handbound Stan Lee file copy. I love bound volumes but it a little "stiff" for my liking. VERY cool though. This is a second listing I believe.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1953-Atlas-Marvel-BIBLE-TALES-1-3-Bound-Volume-HC-Stan-Lee-Collection-SIGNED/123029697329?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Thanks for the lead..... It's something I might consider, even at that price. Taxes are looming, though. GOD BLESS...

Some nice prices on the run of mystery tales comic connect just auctioned - some great issues.  String prices on the (shocking) Everett covers and pedigree books.

the white mountain copy of issue 11 a CGC 7.0 finished up over $3000.

Edited by Johnny545

2 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

Some nice prices on the run of mystery tales comic connect just auctioned - some great issues.  String prices on the (shocking) Everett covers and pedigree books.

the white mountain copy of issue 11 a CBC 7.0 finished up over $3000.

Link? :foryou: