• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,284 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, buttock said:

Lovely.  I recall seeing this flipping through my stuff.  It's so well rendered.  

I remember when I first realized that Colan was doing work for Atlas in the early 50's that was instantly recognizable as his..... you see, I was one of those kids who was amazed at his Daredevil in the 60's and blown away by the genius of his Dracula in the 70's ….. he may have been one of the only Marvel SA artists that wasn't pushed into being a Kirby clone.... I love opening an Atlas war book and finding a Colan inside ….  GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

6 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

B-210 No Way Out! Page 1

These are awesome James, but you’d better stop as you’re making me want these very badly! :baiting:

This one in particular, the soldier’s face in the bottom panel is so well rendered! 

3 minutes ago, Jayman said:

These are awesome James, but you’d better stop as you’re making me want these very badly! :baiting:

This one in particular, the soldier’s face in the bottom panel is so well rendered! 

There's good news and bad news ……. you can choose which is which..... they're cheap but very hard to find above Fine …… and Gene Colan is in a blue million of them, especially post code. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu