• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,274 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, buttock said:

I love this one.  Look at the ground behind the Kaiser.

It's radical..... Heath really progressed by the time he left Atlas ….. but even his early stuff had that stroke of genius. What surprises me is how little is said about Hank Chapman's writing.... the guy was very talented and he wrote a LOT for Atlas. I know it's a visual medium, but credit where credit's due,,,,, GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

It's radical..... Heath really progressed by the time he left Atlas ….. but even his early stuff had that stroke of genius. What surprises me is how little is said about Hank Chapman's writing.... the guy was very talented and he wrote a LOT for Atlas. I know it's a visual medium, but credit where credit's due,,,,, GOD BLESS....

I can't say that I have ever paid attention to it!

9 hours ago, buttock said:
10 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I can't say that I have ever paid attention to it!

http://allthingsger.blogspot.com/search/label/Hank Chapman

Thanks for that link, bro..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbsu

Russ Heath inside and out :cloud9:

DSCN7385.JPG

BATTLE ACTION 14i.jpg

New book in the house :cloud9: …..pretty decent copy of a cool Jerry Robinson cover that contains the Everett classic, "Warlord" GOD BLESS....

DSCN7414 (2).JPG

B-315 War Lord Page 1

Edited by jimjum12

43 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

New book in the house :cloud9: …..pretty decent copy of a cool Jerry Robinson cover that contains the Everett classic, "Warlord" GOD BLESS....

DSCN7414 (2).JPG

B-315 War Lord Page 1

I passed on a HG copy of that one years ago and haven't seen another since :tonofbricks:

14 minutes ago, buttock said:

I passed on a HG copy of that one years ago and haven't seen another since :tonofbricks:

I couldn't believe my good fortune when I stumbled upon it. Finding pretty Atlas war is a very slow process ………… about how many different issues do you estimate you have in your keeper box, Dan ? GOD BLESS....

5 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I couldn't believe my good fortune when I stumbled upon it. Finding pretty Atlas war is a very slow process ………… about how many different issues do you estimate you have in your keeper box, Dan ? GOD BLESS....

I have about 2.5 mag boxes of them.  That's probably around a couple hundred.  I wouldn't mind doubling that number. 

9 hours ago, PopKulture said:

I also just picked up a copy of this noteworthy war cover:

48217964.e80c76eb.800.jpg

That's a classic cover from Burgos! :applause: