• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,284 posts in this topic

Atlas Western Kid title (1956) by Chipeden Publishing same NYC street address as last 'Wyatt Earp' (1960, Aug. Next Marvel issue #30 was 12 years later) by Interstate Publishing transitioning to Marvel Comics Group?

MB2J4tA.jpg

On 1/11/2020 at 3:25 PM, fifties said:

Because Atlas had some of the most terrifying covers.

Men's Adventures 26.jpg

Boy that Men's Adventures sure is looking rough I'd be happy to dispose of it for you if you liked...:whistle: (seriously though one of my favorite Heath covers I wish I could find a copy for myself to read)

10 minutes ago, AJLewandoski said:

Boy that Men's Adventures sure is looking rough I'd be happy to dispose of it for you if you liked...:whistle: (seriously though one of my favorite Heath covers I wish I could find a copy for myself to read)

Bought it a long time ago, for a few bucks.  If you just want to read it, go here; https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Men-s-Adventures/Issue-26?id=127156