• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,274 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I just got these this month and am really close now to completing a set of Venuses.  I thankfully won the #4 in an auction from MyComicShop that ended on Monday.  I work nights and couldn’t monitor my bid when the comic closed.  Fortunately my bid was barely high enough to win.  Lone Star also sent it out immediately.  I got it in the mail three days later which impressed me because I have never bought auctioned comics from their site before.  They are so much faster than Heritage and ComicLink in that regard.  

EA8B1E48-A3FF-452D-83A0-9756E8C7E94D.jpeg

77EF24F9-64FE-4E06-8C86-28C84196AB46.jpeg

Nice books and a very tough, (and expensive) run to complete. Good luck in completing it. Would love to see a group shot when you make it! 

Thanks Robot Man.  My #10 and #3 are currently at CGC and will probably be back in a month.  I can’t wait to line them all up and stare at them.  I wish Marvel would put out the second volume of the Venus Masterwork hardback because some of the issues I have I’ve never read.  I don’t like cracking them out of their plastic prisons anymore.  Fortunately I was able to get a complete photocopy replica for #19, including ads.  That issue is soooooo good.  Mr. Lady Luck is helping me find the last couple and hopefully I’ll finish my collection in a few weeks when I get paid.

16 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Nice books and a very tough, (and expensive) run to complete. Good luck in completing it. Would love to see a group shot when you make it! 

22 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I just got these this month and am really close now to completing a set of Venuses.  I thankfully won the #4 in an auction from MyComicShop that ended on Monday.  I work nights and couldn’t monitor my bid when the comic closed.  Fortunately my bid was barely high enough to win.  Lone Star also sent it out immediately.  I got it in the mail three days later which impressed me because I have never bought auctioned comics from their site before.  They are so much faster than Heritage and ComicLink in that regard.  

EA8B1E48-A3FF-452D-83A0-9756E8C7E94D.jpeg

77EF24F9-64FE-4E06-8C86-28C84196AB46.jpeg

Beautiful books!! :x

7 hours ago, Jayman said:

Great black Atlas covers fifties! Here’s one more that I’d include.

Spellbound # 17.JPG

That's one Spellbound issue I would LOVE to get my grimy little paws on, LOL!  Someday...