• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,284 posts in this topic

Very nice ST 53 posted. There were several copies of that issue in the Circle 8 collection of years back. At the time, I looked over 4 copies that Harley had for sale. Most of them were all higher grades (F/VF to VF+).

photo SPELLBOUND12_zpsf6744591.jpg

Very nice ST 53 posted. There were several copies of that issue in the Circle 8 collection of years back. At the time, I looked over 4 copies that Harley had for sale. Most of them were all higher grades (F/VF to VF+).

I've honestly never seen a ST 53 before, cool book. I got a few high grade Pre Hero Circle 8 books years ago, though not from Harley. I believe there were multiple copies of many of the Circle 8 books. Do you know if they all came through Harley ? He has always been a good source for Pre Hero.

I've honestly never seen a ST 53 before, cool book. I got a few high grade Pre Hero Circle 8 books years ago, though not from Harley. I believe there were multiple copies of many of the Circle 8 books. Do you know if they all came through Harley ? He has always been a good source for Pre Hero.

Harley said the copy I bought from him was very likely a Circle 8 copy. Although not 100% sure.

Harley said the copy I bought from him was very likely a Circle 8 copy. Although not 100% sure.

It looks like it is in great condition so I think the probability is high it's a Circle 8.

Great books!

My favorite Kid Colt...

Kid%20Colt%20Outlaw%20%206_zpszzkzrvxg.jpg

That is a very, very hard to find book in anything above vg/f........

I know. I'm pretty happy with this copy, the marks at the bottom center are printing/ink defects.