• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,284 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, sagii said:
13 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

That cover appears to be derivative of the Tom Scheuer style. :insane:

..That Tom, really unsung all these years ...

I've heard rumors that he did most of the pencils credited to Jack Kirby. :ph34r:

13 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

The Men In Action 5 is just an unreal cover, great perspective, color and really one of Maneely's best in the war genre IMHO.

It's a great Maneely image with a killer color design for that cover.

Time to :bump:

… This issue has an odd cover that has been the subject of some debate...…. is it half Everett and half Anderson ? 

It also has an interior story by Everett …. not many by him in the War genre. GOD BLESS......

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

… if anyone wants a nice solid copy, Bill aka blue808, has a decent one on eBay......

DSCN7975 (2).JPG

DSCN7978 (2).JPG

8 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Time to :bump:

… This issue has an odd cover that has been the subject of some debate...…. is it half Everett and half Anderson ? 

It also has an interior story by Everett …. not many by him in the War genre. GOD BLESS......

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Battle Action 13 cover looks like all Harry Anderson.  Unfortunately as far as I know, there is no Everett interior art in this issue.

21 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

The cover is all Anderson.  I don't see any reason to credit Everett but there might be some Everett influence like is apparent on other his covers.

There are no Everett stories in the interior.  That Viking story looks like fun but AtlasTales suggests that is Al Eadeh.

I thought this book would be worth showing off.  Only one copy of the census, which is the Church copy at 6.0.  This is going in with my next submission, curious to see what it gets, small tear upper spine (does not carry through) but amazing colour and gloss in hand.

AC68A5AF-E018-43CD-B617-9F7E8D6A6B59.jpeg

ECBC6689-2CBC-4E05-AC0A-F4029F22091D.jpeg

Edited by 427Impaler
Add pics