• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question for Grading

9 posts in this topic

Just curious just bought some comics and they did not look like pictures... They all have really slight creasing / damage on bottom corner near spine... The crease or bend does not effect ink, its just like a bend I guess from poor shipping... The comics came in a box and had some packaging, but to my surprise there was no packaging on the sides... So I think the comics moved around a lot during shipping and that is how the damage occured... :( Pics to follow as soon as I can take some photos... 

Edited by Caveman2000

12 hours ago, Caveman2000 said:

Just curious just bought some comics and they did not look like pictures... They all have really slight creasing / damage on bottom corner near spine... The crease or bend does not effect ink, its just like a bend I guess from poor shipping... The comics came in a box and had some packaging, but to my surprise there was no packaging on the sides... So I think the comics moved around a lot during shipping and that is how the damage occured... :( Pics to follow as soon as I can take some photos... 

where did you buy the books I would contact the seller show them pics of the damage and try to work out a resolution.

12 hours ago, Caveman2000 said:

Just curious just bought some comics and they did not look like pictures... They all have really slight creasing / damage on bottom corner near spine... The crease or bend does not effect ink, its just like a bend I guess from poor shipping... The comics came in a box and had some packaging, but to my surprise there was no packaging on the sides... So I think the comics moved around a lot during shipping and that is how the damage occurred... :( Pics to follow as soon as I can take some photos... 

Welcome To The Boards.

As already stated contact the seller but have all of your info together before contacting them.

Did the seller use stock photos of the books as compared to an actual photo of the books?

What did the sellers description say about the books and their condition, did it mention a grade or any defects?

What was the question?