• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First 15 Appearances Of Sabertooth Chronological List (w/scans)

26 posts in this topic

Motivated by this thread and this list:

Iron Fist 14

Power Man and Iron Fist #66

Power Man and Iron Fist #78

Power Man and Iron Fist #84

Spectacular Spider-Man #116

Spectacular Spider-Man #119

X-Factor #10

Thor #374

Power Pack #27

Uncanny X-Men #212

Uncanny X-Men #213

Daredevil #238

Uncanny X-Men #219

Uncanny X-Men #221

Uncanny X-Men #222

I decided to scan my Sabertooth apperances and post them here in chronilogical order. I don't have a copy of IF #14.

pm&if66.jpg

pm&if78.jpg

pm&if84.jpg

pptsspider-man116.jpg

pptsspider-man119.jpg

xfactor10.jpg

thor374.jpg

powerpack27.jpg

xmen212.jpg

xmen213.jpg

dd238.jpg

xmen219.jpg

xmen221.jpg

xmen222.jpg

I take it you mean chronological as in order of publication (as opposed to when created or when the the story takes place).

The Marvel Chronology Project lists many earlier stories (tho' published later) and this interesting one:

4032_4_010.jpg

which contains a story that was ready for the never-published Ms. Marvel #24.

If they had kept the bimonthly publishing schedule, this would have come out in June of 1979... well before the December, 1980 date of Power Man and Iron Fist #66.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

I take it you mean chronological as in order of publication

What other way is there to do it?

Using Marvel Time to assign "first appearances" is a pathway to madness, and plus, collectors would laugh to out of the room. yeahok.gif

I take it you mean chronological as in order of publication

What other way is there to do it?

Using Marvel Time to assign "first appearances" is a pathway to madness, and plus, collectors would laugh to out of the room. yeahok.gif

Like I said, there could be "story creation" time for those rare instances when a story was all ready to go but not published until later. This is more than a little different than retcons.

If they had kept the bimonthly publishing schedule, this would have come out in June of 1979... well before the December, 1980 date of Power Man and Iron Fist #66.

I don't deal in "if's" when it comes to comic books. I'd sooner shoot myself in the head. thumbsup2.gif

I don't deal in "if's" when it comes to comic books. I'd sooner shoot myself in the head. thumbsup2.gif

let me know if you need help with that last bit. i can get to NM in about four hours, but i might need a couple days' notice

OK, I guess I'm odd man out (no surprise!), as "if's" are about the only thing that keeps me interested in comics these days.... perhaps why I'm gravitating a bit toward GA where "if's" seem to be allowed out and about to stretch their legs.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

let me know if you need help with that last bit. i can get to NM in about four hours, but i might need a couple days' notice

Where do you live that you're only four hours from NM?

If he has a press and the right chemicals...maybe VF? confused-smiley-013.gif

Near an airport? grin.gif

Nice books btw.

If he has a press and the right chemicals...maybe VF? confused-smiley-013.gif

Dammit, you beat me to it. At least you saved me from making a poor joke boo.gif

Near an airport? grin.gif

Nice books btw.

near a couple airports, actually. i didn't include car travel time