• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I would like to Commend East Coast Comicon

1 post in this topic

Thanks to Crucial Entertainment and the promoters of East Coast Comicon 

I believe they have Accuretly assessed the situation and proactively moved their show from mid May to july 4th weekend

Thank you for not waiting till the last minute and allowing 

Everyone to make alternate plans, I love this show and am looking forward to it immensely 

At this point every reliable source is saying that  the next 2 months will be brutal, but by summer we should be somewhat back to normal

I think Every promoter with a show  coming through the end of may  should seriously consider similar actions

I realize the logistical difficulties of such actions, However I believe that states such as NY and CA  which have already 

temporarily halted large gatherings will soon be followed quickly by many others 

I also think that the "fear factor" will have sufficiently dissipated by june  so attendance will be somewhat normal

Steve

Golden memories 

Edited by Golden Memories