• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Family 52
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Got this for $10 on a whim. Love the cover and GA books always make happy to have around, but in terms of grading, this one definitely has some problem areas. Curious as to whether it's worth submitting or not. Thanks for your help!

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image20.jpeg

image34.jpeg

image33.jpeg

image31.jpeg

image30.jpeg

Edited by converseba

1 hour ago, ChrispyC66 said:

NG for me. Turns out the cover is badly washed out.its most visible in the title banner which is supposed to be deep blue. Here is a different pic of the same book. 
image.jpeg.18437059489aaa04f677c36bdb337fa3.jpeg

what do you guys think?

@Point Five @theCapraAegagrus @The Lions Den @Deadpoolica @James J Johnson

I'd say a technical 4.0 with the flaws + the bad color fade (all of the front cover colors) taken into consideration.

3 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

I'd be thinking around 4.0 as well. Read and enjoy...  (thumbsu

That looks like the path to go. I knew it was faded, but that is a pretty wild extent. Luckily it’s got some sentimental value, so ok with an excuse to keep it around. Thank you, folks. Feel like I’m getting a better handle on what’s what, which is greatly appreciated.