• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is my comic holder cracked ???

18 posts in this topic

15842142917703133725394390259308.thumb.jpg.54971f3795b00b5a3e828bdea83496d2.jpgI got this new comic book forever people #1 and it looks like the comic holder is cracked from the inside not from the outside if that makes sense as you guy can see in the picture I'm not sure if that's normal ? Or should I send it back and get it in a new holder please someone help me 

15842142423776905718465814531572.jpg

8 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

What grade is it?

huh? he's asking about a cracked case which is just a wedge which is part of the case.. and whether to re-holder... 

not sure why your asking about the grade?

11 hours ago, Krismusic said:

that is a wedge as they call it and it's to help hold the book properly in the case.

Alright thank you all for the help I really appreciate I'm new to this and since I bought it from ebay I was a little worried about it thank once again 

Edited by Streak

On 3/20/2020 at 5:34 PM, Hollywood1892 said:

Because it's not cracked....I'm moving on

Ok no problem.. if your curious about the grade just for curiosity it might be a bit more helpful to put some more content like hey not sure what that is but I’m curious about the grade of your book..

20 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Definitely 

Maybe just going stir crazy!

Stay safe in Toronto it’s pretty bad hopefully it gets better in the coming weeks